Merrybeth Farm Carriage Service is owned by Beth and Martin Saupe. They live, along with their horses, chickens and goats, near Champaign, Illinois - just west of Bondville.
They love sharing their horses with other people and will do everything they can to meet your expectations.
Meeting expectations isn't hard with a beautiful people-friendly Clydesdale named Jill and two Morgan horses named Rooster Cogburn and Lonesome Dove.
If you're curious about the name "Merrybeth" - spelled with an "e" - well it's a good story. Beth has owned a horse since she was seven years old and she is almost never grumpy. So the name Merrybeth stands for Happy Girl. Beth grew up on a farm and according to the neighbors was always singing while riding her pony!
- Rent Horse-drawn carriages in Champaign, Illinois
- Wagon and hay ride service
- Clydesdale horse-drawn carriages
- Romantic carriage rides for engagements and anniversaries
- Carriage ride service for weddings, parties and parades
Follow us on Facebook!